Cari Hotel Percutian Murah DiSeluruh Dunia Disini

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Teaser Updated: Apa kes susunan colors ni?

Hehehe.......
Halloooo beautiful people...
Kamu ingat aku dh lupa ke this teaser i did before...

Ani the update from this Teaser .

 Tiada lagi warna biru menawan-mu....here comes the new life!
Newly-painted and repaired of our car. Yipeyyy =)

Anyway, kreta ni hv to be sent back to the workshop for further repair & replacements. I guess it didn't meet my dear fiance's requirements as wholly repaired like brand new. Thank God you have a detail-oriented eye on car dear =)

As for now, the car sent to me to test my driving in it.
First thing comes in my mind..."ijap-kuuuu.." js becos of the whole memory masa accident aritu mcm flashing back haunting me, trapped me inside, suffocated dgn burn smell & undescribable hentakan diDada atu... So im battling with my own emotion masa driving, insyaAllah will go away as times goes by. I keep reminding myself...im not dlm keadaan kreta mcm atu nor in ambulance car....im in a safe car, drive careful saja...

*Tragedi December 2010*

Mls pkir lagi the very long story of getting updates of the car yg kaput dh due to the accident atu. Ndatau sapa kn diBlame when miscommunication arises.
Mbari mlsssss nyamu...

But for now, me & dear fiance hv to be glad what we have now.
Apa kata.......Dear lets cruising to A-Miri-ka hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment